lundi 19 octobre 2009

( the Refined Ghost )

-
1-
it was fucken cold and i couldn, t feel my fingers anymore .
2-
the umbrella was broken , the bracket as well . . .
so i had to attach the flash with my (hair) elastic .
3-
it was fucken dark and i couldn, t see anything .
4-
after 30 minutes , the fucken flash, s batteries died .
5-
mon modèle portait une longue robe de mariée
qu, elle devait tenir dans ses mains pour ne pas la salir .
6-
j, ai commencé à pogner les nerfs .
7-
2 de mes amis n, arrêtaient pas de parler à côté de moi ,
m, empêchant de me concentrer .
8-
j, ai commencé à sérieusement pêter les plombs .
9-
my model was wearing fancy shoes , no boots ,
so she started complaining that she couldn, t feel her feet anymore . . .
( and i really don, t blame her cuz i couldn, t feel mine anymore )
10-
en tabarnak , j, ai donné un coup de trigger sur le flash
qui m, est parti dans les yeux . . .
11-
we found out that if we would hit the fucken flash
with the fucken trigger , the flash would go on . . .
12-
we had the brilliant idea to hit the flash
everytime i would take a fucken picture , which worked every . . .
1/8 times .
13-
a fucken train arrived , which usually never arrives during the night .
14-
my model jumped as fast as she could and broke my favorite heels .
15-
but at least , nobody died . . .
and i don, t give a shit about my heels ,
but they were still my favorites . . .
16-
the «cops» arrived and told us to get the fuck out .
17-
i got the worst picture ever on the nicest spot ever .
18-
i got kind of drunk with spb and played at Mortal Kombat .
19-
thanks to felix, s mom who drove us there ,
to spb
(my new favorite assistant for pictures on location)
who hit the fucken flash with the trigger ,
to ashley who almost lost her feet and endured me during that shoot
AND
to the cheap wine i drank after . . .
-
p.s. man , i, ll fail the assignment for sure .
fuck .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire